8.06.2006

When people stop being polite

....and start being real.

I live in a condo. Thus, there is a homeowners association. Otherwise known as HOA. Personally, I like to think of it as POA for Pain in my Ass (yes, I know there isn't an o in there). Why? Let me list the reasons:

  1. Tell me that rotten fence is not their problem
  2. Tell me that rotten tree is not their problem
  3. Tell me that rotten back patio overhang is not their problem
  4. Are being sued by another homeowner and are sending out threatening emails regarding possible assessment
  5. The president sends out multiple stupid emails that are urban legends (look under your car! Someone is waiting to slash your Achilles tendon!)
  6. The president sends out threatening email to entire community because one person (and she knows who it is) does not scoop their dogs poop

It's enough to really piss me off. In fact, this morning it did. So I typed up a long, thought out email and sent it out into the ether to the entire community. My therapist would be so proud.

What I really wanted to do was take Lulu for a walk and let her poop on the HOA president's door step. But I didn't. We went for a walk and Lulu wasn't interested in pooping. But she did pee in the HOA lady's lawn. I hope it makes a yellow spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment