8.29.2006

Big Ass

I have this thing where I like to know what people are going to order when we're out to eat or where they went for lunch. So when I asked a coworker where he went for lunch today and what he had, he told me he had a big ass salad and it got me to thinking.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a restaurant and everything on the menu would be a Big Ass whatever.

Big Ass salad

Big Ass hamburger

Big Ass Chicken fried steak

Okay, maybe it was only amusing as I was eating my Lean Cuisine in the breakroom.

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit: within our family, George's huge F350 diesel pickup truck is know as the BAT - Big Ass Truck. Cause it really is a big ass truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's really amusing! If they'd only make a Big Ass Lean Cuisine, I'd be all set!

    ReplyDelete