8.16.2006

Lovely day

Today was the first day of my vacation. This morning I went to the chiropractor/physical therapy/massage therapy doctor and then my regular doctor. My neck got adjusted and my meds were evaluated and all is well.

Then my mom came over this afternoon. We took a chair I'd been meaning to sell to a young woman who is from Egypt and starting grad school at UT. She was really nice so I am hoping to make a new friend. Then mom and I went shopping. I bought another super cute dog print fabric and a throw rug for in front of the sliding doors in the living room.

After we had dinner (Italian....mucho garlic!) she left and took Lulu with her since I am unable to take Lulu with me to my cousin's house. Cousin has an elderly dog that will not do well with a visiting dog.

About 20 minutes after mom left I realized that my cell phone was in her car. Dur! I hate it when things like that happen. Luckily she wasn't half way home yet so turned around to bring it to me. I think I hear her now.

No comments:

Post a Comment