8.10.2006

Botox, stat!

Lulu says

It's after 11pm. Do you see those dark circles under my eyes, the lines in my brow? Why am I not in bed getting some much needed beauty sleep? Because I'm an addict. I'm addicted to information and entertainment. It's such an If you give a Mouse a Cookie problem.

You see, first I went to the grocery store (finally! and that's a whole 'nother blog post, let me tell you what) and when I got home it was already 9:30. Thank god for the dvr because I did not want to miss a minute of Project Runway. Then when that was over I had to see who got eliminated on Rockstar:SuperNova. That show is also another blogpost. Fast forward is my friend because by the time I was done with all that, I was just in time to catch the tail end of the weather report on the news. Not that I need to see it because it is August in Texas, which means hot, hot, hot.

And now, here I am, checking my email and trying to read some blogs before I go to bed. You know, it's a good thing this medicine I'm taking to lose weight also has the side affect of me needing less sleep. Normally I need at least 8 hours but I'm doing pretty good on 6.

Enough rambling! Nighty night y'all.

It's now 11:27pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment