8.12.2006

Reunions

It's time for your 15th reunion.


That's what I just saw in an email from Classmates.com. It was an email announcement to let me know that my high school 15 year reunion is coming up. Now I have no idea if my class is even having something for this, but even if they were I wouldn't go.

It's not that I hated high school, for the most part it was alright, certainly it was better than junior high, but I just have no desire to go back. I'm barely in touch with anyone I went to high school with and now that my parents no longer live in the town I haven't got much of a reason to visit.

Also, the town and the school have changed so much since I last saw them. I don't want my memories to change by seeing something different.

But whenever I hear the song "Eye of the Tiger" I flash back to the pep rallys and get all nostalgic.

1 comment: