8.31.2006

Blog Day

Today is Blog Day and the challenge is to find 5 new blogs that interest you.

Here are the ones I've found tonight:


Erwin House--also in Austin, blogging about renovating their home. Very cool decor. I'd love to see it in person.

Fussy--The most recent entry caught my eye because she just had to put her dog down because she had cancer. See Kristin's blog for an entry about Gus. She's being optomistic, while I'm taking the pessimistic route. Then I realized that I had read the story about Fussy's hair. Subscribing to this one.

Just Me Copper--blogging from a Dachshund's point of view. I think Copper and Lulu would have a good time together.



Alright, I admit, I haven't found 5 new blogs tonight and my bed is calling to me.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I didn't know yesterday was the day to find 5 new blogs, but, today I found yours. lol! I'm just down the road in San Antonio, and I'm seriously thinking about baking cookies in my car!

    I'm also wondering what you go to Houston for...we're going tomorrow to visit friends and family...

    ReplyDelete