8.07.2006

Cloud of crazy

Over the weekend I finished watching the dvd of the first season of Weeds. I loved it. Loved it loved it! However, I do not recommend this show if you are seriously anti-pot or anti-cursing. If my parents watched it, their heads might explode.

Did I tell y'all I had to take a drug test at work a month or so ago? Well I did and I have to say, it made me laugh. I don't even drink any more and you're testing me for drugs?! The only drugs I take are prescribed by my doctor--trust me, I get enough from her that I don't need any others.

Oh! Another good thing about the show is that the actor, Jeffery Dean Morgan, who played Denny on Grey's Anatomy, has some brief bits. He is so very attractive to me. Seriously, I like him so much that I worry about myself just a little bit. I've never crushed over an actor like that.

Last night I caught a re-run of Grey's Anatomy and it was the episode where Izzy first meets Denny. Ya'll, when he starts flirting with her, my heart started to pound. I had to change the channel because I didn't want to think about him.

Okay, enough crazy person ramblings. I gotta get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment