8.13.2006

Books!



I have always enjoyed reading. When I was in first grade I went to a small private school and we would take field trips to the library. You could not get a library card until you could write your own name and I was so excited to get that card. I’m pretty sure I still have it around here somewhere. One of my favorite things to do is to curl up under the blankets on a cold winter Saturday and to read a good book. My friend Katie posted this meme so I thought I’d share it with ya’ll. I changed a few of the questions because I didn’t have answers for the original ones. Coming up with just one book for these answers was hard enough!

1: One book that changed your life: I can’t say that there is just one, but so many times I have read a book that gave me something to think about.

2: One book you have read more than once: The Borrowers

3: One book you would want on a desert island: Something long with interesting, memorable characters and a laugh out loud, keep you up at night in suspense plot.

4: One book that made you laugh: Marley & Me

5: One book you wish you had never read: The Nanny Diaries. It made me so anxious.

6: One book that made you cry: The Lovely Bones

7: One book you are currently reading: Emma & Me

8: One book you have been meaning to read: The Other Sister

9: One book you recommend to everyone to read: The Time Traveler's Wife(my current favorite and one I plan to re-read)

10: One book you could not make yourself finish: Pride & Prejudice. I wanted to, I really did, but after 4 chapters I could not get into it and there are way too many books and not enough time.

Regular readers, I’d love to hear your answers. And, if for some reason, you feel the need to give me something to read, you can always check out my Amazon.com list. October 1st will be here before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment