8.02.2006

Gluttony


The other night I was cruising the tv guide, looking for things to load up my DVR with and I found a show on the travel channel called World's Best Places to Pig Out.

I like food. Maybe even love it. But the food on this show made me want to hurl. Particularly the Ben & Jerry's Vermonster. The Vermonster is a sundae with 20 scoops of ice cream, a couple of bananas, a brownie, some cookies, and 4 ladles of hot fudge. On the show, several people sat down to each try and eat the entire bucket. It was disgusting.

The next place, rated number 2 on the list, was Eagle's Deli in Massachusetts. Their Reilly burger is a 3 lb burger (6 1/2 lb pattys) with a quarter pound of cheese and it comes with 5 pounds of fries on the side.

No wonder Americans are getting fatter.

And now I really want some ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment