8.01.2006

Random bits

Talladega Nights opens this weekend. Do you want to go see it? If you are in Austin and you do, let me know!

MTV turns 25. My parents didn't let me watch MTV, so I would have to watch it at a friend's house. I still remember watching Duran Duran with my friend Katie and her older sister. The Real World begain airing in the summer of 1992 and I remember watching it at home. By then my parents didn't care all that much (as well the shouldn't, I was in college!) but when the scene with Eric doing the nude modeling came on and my dad walked into the living room, I remember jumping up to change the channel. My folks didn't get a tv with a remote until well into the mid-90s.

Okay, gotta get to work now. No more time for reminiscing.

Seriously, if you want to go see that movie please call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment