10.28.2006

Random tidbits

Crazy Aunt Purl has an excellent cooking post (and post title--I wish I was that funny!).

This week I discovered that I'm not lazy, I'm depressed! Well I knew I was depressed but I didn't realize just how much it's affected my life lately. So now I'm thinking of renaming the blog "lazy lulu", because really, she's a pretty lazy dachshund. She hasn't even barked this week.

Next weekend I'm going to the quilt show in Houston. I can't wait. I'm looking forward to buying more fabric that I can look at and dream about making things with and also meeting these designers.

1 comment:

  1. Liz, we have to get together one of these times you come to Houston! My co-worker Karen goes to the quilt show every year - I'll have to see when she is going and see if I can tag along. I have no quilting experience at all, but I admire and appreciate the art.

    ReplyDelete