4.02.2007

Adorable


This new pattern from Amy Butler is sooo cute. Now I know what I want to make with my stash of black & white fabric that I've been collecting for the last year. Originally, I was going to make a quilt but as much as I love all my fabrics I wasn't really crazy about the idea of a black & white quilt in my home. Not that my home really has a style (I aspire for that Crate & Barrel meets Pottery Barn aesthetic) but I know what doesn't work.

I'm working from home today. Yes, I really am working. A girl's allowed a popcorn break, isn't she?

4 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better.

    I like the idea of black and white for those little bags. Post some photos when you make one -- when you're not working. . . from home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute!

    I'm working from home today myself. Can't you tell??

    ReplyDelete
  3. luck you getting to work from home!!

    that pattern is tres cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE! I love those...and they would be perfect in black and white!

    And...you need a quilt made of nature neutrals...I just made that up, but do you know what I mean??? lol!!!

    ReplyDelete