4.22.2007

Windows Shopping



Window shopping....windows....get it? I'm so hilarious. Anyway....

How cute are these luggage tags? Found at The Haute Hound along with about a zillion other adorable things that either Lulu or I need.

This the Women's Urban Cruiser from Chubby Cruisers and I want it. It's just a simple bike, no fancy gears to figure out. They also have cute accessories to go with, such as metal basket or cup holder. I've actually seen a woman riding a bike that looks very similar through my neighborhood to the Target. If I had a bike I could do that. And put Lulu in the basket to go to Petsmart!

This purse organizer from TinyLiving.com is very cool. Storage really isn't an issue for me in my house (except for the kitchen) but currently all my bags living in a box under the bed. So when I want to switch purses I have to pull the box out. It would be much easier if I had this attached to the inside of my closet door where I could quickly get what I wanted. I'm sure I could make this on my own if I felt like it, but therein lies the problem. You all know how things go at the Lazy house. Great ideas, poor execution.

Now I'm off to do some real shopping!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE those luggage tags!! i think i must have one.

    ReplyDelete