4.12.2007

Gross dead bird


Dead bird
Originally uploaded by Elizabeth_K.
Why do I keep finding dead animals around my house? This time Lulu is not responsible. I found this little bird on my driveway when I came home tonight and am hoping that some cat will come along and eat it because I'm all out of plastic gloves and I don't want to touch it.

Also, when I went to bring my garbage can in from the street, there was a used condom on the ground next to it. That did not fall out of my trash can! My neighborhood is so ghetto. You know people aren't finding that sort of thing on their curb in Westlake!

1 comment:

  1. Barring the helpful cat taking care of it, you can always double up a couple of plastic grocery bags and use them like a plastic glove to pick it up - like you would to get dog poo scooped up, eh?

    Sorry you are having this trouble. El gross. My little neighborhood is pretty ghetto these days as well.

    ReplyDelete