4.08.2007

Happy Easter


snug
Originally uploaded by Elizabeth_K.
It's not your typical weather here in Austin, Texas and as you can see, Lulu has spent much of her time curled up in my bed. That's also how I spent much of yesterday since I was not feeling well enough to drive through freezing rain to my parents' house. Also, since my sister and her boyfriend were going to be spending the night there as well I would have to share a bed with my sister.

That's right, I'm 33 years old and I still have to share a bed with my sister. Why, you ask? Because my parents only have a 3 bed house. So one bed for them, one bed for me and one bed for my sister. If one of us brings home a boy, then he gets a bed and the sisters have to shack up together. Don't ask me what will happen if I ever start dating again and bring someone home the same weekend that Kristin and El Hombre come to visit.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, Liz! We had that cold wet weather yesterday. Today it finally dried up a little bit, but it's still in the 40's. Not quite Easter weather in Texas, is it? Curl up with Lulu and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a wonderful easter! shacking up and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...sleet, Bluebonnets with snow on them...NOT the typical Easter in Texas!

    Isn't it funny how, when you are so completely an adult you are actually in your THIRTIES, you still can't sleep in the same room as your boyfriend at your parent's house? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete