4.26.2007

Still alive.....


smaller bandage
Originally uploaded by Elizabeth_K.
barely. I don't get it. Why do I still feel like crap? It feels like I'm running a fever, but when I check my temp all is normal. Then there is the constant threat of puking. I wish I would already because then maybe I'd feel better. Gah.

And of course, I have this great work ethic ingrained into me and I can not stay home. I'm so tired of not feeling well. It's been weeks and weeks since I felt myself.

waaah waaah waaah.

Lunch is over. Time to get back to work.

2 comments:

  1. Well, no blood spurting through yet, so you must be healing up ok.

    Wish you felt better, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, I'm sorry you are feeling poorly but I'm so glad you had the procedure done. It's a trauma to the body, and it does throw you out of kilter. Hang in there, you will feel better soon. Snuggle up with Lulu a little extra.

    ReplyDelete