7.03.2006

Who doesn't love Lulu

This afternoon, Lulu, Gus and I went to Petsmart. Gus is still chewing on his tail so I needed to get an e-collar for him and also wanted to check out itching remedies.

That will not be happening again. Gus nearly pulled my arm out of socket and snapped my wrist in two. But he had a great time sniffing everything while all the people loved on Lulu. Even the groomer that gave her the shave came out to say hello.

In other news....it's damn humid out ya'll. And there's a 60% chance of rain, so I am lazy and haven't mowed the lawn in quite sometime. I believe that is why Lulu chose to pee in the house. She is too delicate and a pretty pretty princess and didn't want to plant her tushy on tall wet grass.

1 comment:

  1. She does sort of have the look of a princess, and quite frankly, I wouldn't want to get myself we either. :o)

    ReplyDelete