7.25.2006

Gus is leaving me.

Gus will be going home to Kristin this weekend. I’ll miss him, even if he does shed like crazy, hump Lulu and make rude noises licking his tail. Speaking of his tail…it’s gotten worse. So this afternoon we went back to the vet for more meds. The doc thinks he has an infection in his tail. Doesn’t that should pleasant? Since the afternoon was getting on and I have plenty of work waiting for me at the office, I decided to save 20 minutes and note drop him off at home.

It was unofficial take Gus to work afternoon. I wish I’d had the camera with me because he looked really cute all sprawled out in my cubicle, taking a nap.

So tired
Where's the possum?
What cone?

2 comments:

  1. i love that pic of him joyously trotting in the backyard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to bring him home! El hombre is beside himself with joy. You know Gus and he have that special love.

    ReplyDelete