7.30.2006

Weekend update

Kristin came to visit this weekend and she brought Ellie with her. Lulu and Ellie got along just fine, which was a relief. Here they are, this morning, taking a nap. When Lulu lays like this, her back legs always make me think of chicken quarters.

Ellie & Lulu sleep

On Saturday we drove down to the outlet malls and walked all over creation to see the Pottery Barn outlet and the Crate & Barrel outlet stores. Finding nothing we couldn't live without, we moved on to the Coach store. Kristin spent most of the time in that store talking to El Hombre on the phone (twue wuv...they're on the phone all the time!) but that was cool because it gave me plenty of time to browse and determine exactly which over priced purse I wanted to purchase. After that Kristin bought a super cute skirt at Ann Taylor. It looks so good on her and will be in style for years to come.

We drove back to Austin and had a late lunch at
Opal Divine's, where we shared the cracked pepper fries (on recommendation from the Chippie) and a quesadilla. Then we browsed BookPeople for a bit. I managed not to purchase any books, which is a good thing, since I have about 8 sitting on the shelf that I haven't read yet.

Kristin went to get her hair cut/colored after that.

Kristin's new hair do

Overall it was a very nice weekend and now she's gone and taken Gus with her (sob). I miss him. I think I could cry and Lulu is sulking in the dark on my bed.

Gus in profile

ps...if you ever are craving Lulu photos, I have a zillion on my Flickr page.

1 comment:

  1. checked out your flickr page! great photos of gus and lulu. theyr'e adorable together. and they match!

    ReplyDelete