7.13.2006

Quilting time

Just so you know, I have the song "Hammertime" stuck in my head. Don't ask me why.

The first quilting class was tonight. It was a lot of fun, even though I have had heartburn and felt like puking since this afternoon. I'll post a photo of a block tomorrow so you can all worship in my fabulous color choices.

I might not know much, but I know color, dammit! I didn't get a degree in interior design for nothing.

Too bad I have to go to work tomorrow because I would much rather just piece out the rest of my quilt.

Speaking of work...I got a class catalog in the mail from the local community college. They have a whole series of AutoCad courses. Part of me wants to take the classes because I would totally rock them and then I could feel all smart 'n shit. But since I do cad work all day long I don't suppose that is necessary.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Liz - that's the same thing I would have thought. Take the class because I would be the smartest one in it. Everyone would sit and ooh and ahh at my skills. lol!

    ReplyDelete