7.23.2006

Blue tail

New bandage on tail

Gus started licking his tail again the other day and this morning it was a raw bloody mess. Since I had to go to Petsmart anyway, to replace Lulu's bed, I searched their shelves for another rememdy. I bought a stick that looks like it should be a deoderant and some self adhesive bandage. The stick thing will be returned because the label clearly says that it has a bitter taste so it will taste bad and the dog will leave the hot spot alone. Not Gus, he licked anyway.

So far he has not messed with the bandage and he's been wearing it for 15 minutes. Of course, he is out of my sight now so who knows what he's doing. Let's pretend he's sleeping in the living room.

3 minutes later

Cone head

3 comments:

  1. Awwww. He looks so cute and happy. I can't wait to get him back next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I find this so hillarious>??

    And, how can you have a lazy life between Gus LuLu and the Possums?

    ReplyDelete
  3. because it is hilarious!!! ohmygod, look at that face. that's what i look like (and i probably need the lampshade protector) as well after some cocktails.

    ReplyDelete