7.22.2006

Bad dog!

Today Lulu and I went to a reunion for the Dachshund rescue group and Gus stayed home. He was not happy that he had to stay home.

I had left Lulu's bed drying on top of her crate after I washed off her puking last night.

When we got home Gus was in his crate, with the bedding all scrunched up, and surrounded by stuffing.

What Gus did Gus was mad

That's Lulu's bed on the upper right hand side. It wasn't until after I let him out and was trying to remove the bedding from the crate bars that I realized exactly what he'd done. He was able to reach through the bars and pull Lulu's bed towards him and then he shredded it. I'm just glad he didn't get out of the crate (he's done that before) because I'm pretty sure he was mad enough to really do some damage!

No comments:

Post a Comment