7.01.2006

Fabric

Today I bought fabrics for the quilt class I'm taking in about 2 weeks. Since discovering Amy Butler, like everyone else, I've fallen in love with her fabrics. I was a bit disappointed in the selection at the store. When I asked they said that their supplier dropped them and they don't have a new one yet. What will I do for Amy's fabric then?! Other than that, they were very helpful when it came to deciding which fabrics to get for my quilt. I think it will be very pretty.

For my first quilt

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. I really like Amy's stuff as well. Have you looked online? Sometimes ebay has some deals. My favorite fabric store is just up the road in Fort Worth. They carry a LOT of her stuff, and you can shop online first to see if what you want is in stock: http://www.cabbagerosequilting.com/

    or they'll even send it to you for a fee. :o)

    ReplyDelete