3.20.2007

If I had a million dollars

.....well I'd buy you a fur coat
(but not a real fur coat, that's cruel)


So I have this song from the Barenaked Ladies stuck in my head. Don't ask me why, but I'm hoping that blogging about it will make it go away!

So if I had a million dollars (multiple millions would really be better), here's how I'd spend it--not in any particular order except for #1:

1. Quit my job ASAP
2. Pay off my mortgage
3. Buy a new car
4. Renovate my condo...finally bathroom counters that aren't sized for a child
5. Pay off my parents' mortgage
6. Buy my sister a house
7. Travel the world (mostly Europe)
8. Go to Barnes & Noble and buy every single thing I want

There is, of course, much more but I've got to get back to work!

1 comment:

  1. A million dollars...I'd finish the renocation on our house, take a trip to Europe or maybe to New York (some place where wher I can find my size of shoes [11]) and then use the rest to buy some property and have my architect develop it, sell it and then buy more property and sell it, and do it all over again and then have MORE money so I can eventually live off of it and retire from my university job and spend all of my time between horses and web stuff. :P

    ReplyDelete