11.22.2006

Zipper Pouch


Kristin's birthday is tomorrow and I wanted to make her something special. After reading a tutorial on Thimble, I was all set to make a zipper pouch.

Of course, being the procrastinator that I am, I waited until nearly the last minute to start. It was late at night and I tired, so I'm not totally pleased with the final product.

Because I could not wait for Kristin to see her pouch I gave it to her already and inside were two Christmas ornaments. She liked them very much.

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE this!! the skulls are adorable. very "day of the dead."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pouch! Congrats on getting the zipper in - I'm no good at that. And the fabric is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to make a zippered pouch forever! I think yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete