11.09.2006

Tardy

This morning I have to go have blood taken to have my cholesterol tested, so I'm going to be late for work. In recent months, it has become the norm for me to be late for work. Typically, I will be anywhere from 5-15 minutes late. It might not seem like much, but since I usually am on time it annoys me.

Reasons why I've been late to work:
Get up late--this could be because I stayed up too late the night before, or because I slept poorly, or just because I didn't feel like it

Get up on time, but get into shower late--this can be caused by futzing around on the computer reading blogs/forums/paying bills, etc or because I'm rolling around on the floor/bed playing with Lulu

Hair/wardrobe/shoe issues--bad hair days, you all know. Hating all my clothes because I'm tired of wearing them. Current problem is that I've lost 20 lbs and all my pants don't fit right. Then the shoes. Ugh. I love shoes but they do not love me. Not only do I wear a strange size (10 1/2) but I have plantar fasciitis, so attractive shoes can be hard to find.

Listening to funny bit on radio--the morning show, JB and Sandy on Mix 94.7, that I listen to can be really funny and I'll put off getting into the shower, drying my hair, or leaving the house in order to hear what they're saying.

Who wants to get out of bed when you can snuggle up with this?

The cuteness

1 comment:

  1. There's that cute puppy on that fabulous comforter of yours. It might have been that comforter that started me on my circle craze as of late.

    So how was your cholesterol? Mine was high when I was in my early 20s! I've been eating All Bran for breakfast ever since and it's dropped 90 points. Yeah, it makes me feel like an old lady...

    ReplyDelete