11.13.2006

On the road again


Tomorrow morning it's back to Houston I go. The driving is really getting to me, but I do enjoy the atmosphere of the office there. Plus, way more interesting places to eat!

Some of my favorites are: Cafe Express. I like their Signature Triple salad, pictured, but have them leave off the olives. Another one I enjoy is the Greek restaurant, Yia Yia Marys, which is part of the Pappas family. And then there is Collinas, where I had probably the best ravioli I've ever had in my entire life. What can I say? I love food.

1 comment:

  1. yay! houston!
    i love cafe express...and all the pappas family restaurants. you know what you should try? taco milagro, on kirby at westheimer. it's the same people as cafe express, except...mexican food! well, tex mex. the chicken burrito with cheese is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete