4.25.2006

Ramblings

For most of the afternoon and until 8pm, I thought today was Wednesday. So imagine how bummed I was that Lost wasn't on. Thank goodness I hadn't taken the trash out yet. That would surely bring me a fine from my HOA. But since the bag of mowed grass I put out there was very heavy (ow! my back) it can just stay there. Maybe someone will steal it.

The blogs I read are written by some witty, articulate, inteligent women. In my head, I'm all of those things, but getting it from my head through my fingertips is a challenge.

Tonight I watched a preview of a new television show that is currently titled "Brothers and Sisters". It stars Calista Flockhart. It was okay but I don't think I'll be watching it in the fall. Being asked to watch it and give my opinion was pretty cool though, but all the phone calls reminding me to watch were annoying. I wrote it down people! In fact, since I thought it was Wednesday all afternoon I was going to call the LYS to ask for sock advice since I couldn't go to the "Sticks with Chicks" meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment