4.23.2006

Projects in process

I'm a multi-tasker. Just sitting still and watching tv or a movie doesn't work for me. If I'm not flipping through a magzine, I'm knitting, or picking on my fingernails (such a hard habit to break). So of course it should come as no surprise that I have several projects going on at the same time.

Here is a list:
  • Sock: nearly done with the heel flap from hell
  • Boss's scarf: 1/4 done. Not a huge rush seeing as it won't be cold here for another 6 months
  • Sew I Knit?! bag: began cutting out pattern tonight
  • Back yard garden: Ivy has been trimmed and needs to be bagged up

What this should tell you is that while I'm really great at starting things, I'm very bad at finishing things. This is something I'm working on. But now I'm going to go finish cutting out the bag pattern and then I'm casting on new hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment