4.21.2006

Knitting dreams

Last night I had a dream in which I had moved to California and was attending my first local stitch 'n bitch. Wendy, from Knit and Tonic was there, as well as someone who blogged under the name ShowJen. This ShowJen person was very nice to me and even drove me across L.A. to take me now. Now I need to google and see if there really is a blogger named ShowJen or if I've just been spending too much time on the computer again.

Oh! Yesterday when I was at the imaging center to have my MRI, the guy that took me back asked if I was making a quilt. No, that's not a bag of fabric in my hand. It's a ball of yarn. I'm making a sock.

2 comments:

  1. lol - sock vs. quilt. Can you imagine tugging something like that around? A lady I used to see in the docs office would bring her afghans with her to work on. They were huge!

    What's the news on the MRI?

    ReplyDelete