4.23.2006

Home Improvement



Lulu has become very interested in this dead tree. You might not be able to tell from the photo, but when I bought the place last August, the tree had bark. Since then, most of it has come off with a lot of help from Lulu. She can get around, pretty much all the way behind the tree on the left side. It scares me a bit to stick my hand around there...what Ms. Possum is hiding in there and bites me?!...but I think she's about to break into the tree. So yesterday I went to Home Depot and bought this temporary fencing to keep her away from the tree until I get around to having it removed.

As you can see from the second photo, more work needs to be done before it is Lulu-proof. She's a smart cookie. Gus isn't all that interested in trying to get under the fence. Right after I took that photo, Lulu did get under the fence and nearly make her way back around the tree before I was able to haul her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment