4.07.2006

Bag report




I now have the fabric and pattern for my Sew? I knit! bag. The pattern is from Simplicity and is part of their Sewing for Dummies series. I'm not real jazzed about that because I ain't no dummy, but whatever.

The fabric is from Amy Butler. If it weren't for blogs I probably would have never heard of her or her fabrics and patterns. As you can see from the photo, the exterior of the bag is going to be the pink & green floral and the interior (not an Amy Butler fabric) is the green dotted one.





This other fabric is one I found at the same store and it's by Alexander Julian. I'm not sure what I'll make with it, but it was so cute I just couldn't pass it by. The needle case from the Stitch 'n Bitch book is calling out to me. I have a needle case but it's just a roll of fabric with elastic inside it and the needles tend to fall out.

No comments:

Post a Comment