4.09.2006

Gas, fresh cut grass and dog shit

That's all I can smell right now because this afternoon I mowed the back yard. For the first time in 20 years or so, I mowed the grass. Last night Kristin and I went to Home Depot so I could buy a lawn mower. It's really belated Christmas gift, as my folks gave me a gift card to HD for Christmas. Funny, I got a belated Christmas present last spring as well (a new tv).

It's a good thing Kristin has more experience mowing the lawn or who knows what might have happened. Thankfully, my yard is tiny so it took maybe 5 minutes to mow. Even after taking a shower, my hands still smell like gas and the scent of dog shit lingers in my nose.

Here's Lulu enjoying not having to walk through a jungle to get to the fence to bark at menacing squirrels.


No comments:

Post a Comment