4.20.2006

On blogging

Okay, so I lay in bed at night and thing of things I want to blog about while I'm trying to fall asleep. I thought that if I actually made a list I might be able to quit thinking about it so much. Right this very second though, I can't remember any of my topics! How's that for a kick in the head?

It's raining here, which means I have a fabulous tension headache. If that weren't bad enough, I have to drive across town in the rain to go see a doctor at the Spine & Rehabilitation about my neck. I've been having neck pain, sometimes severe, since February. It started one Friday morning as I was walking across my room to put on my shoes. Suddenly, there was pain so bad that my neck was stiff and I could not turn my head.

Despite seeing my chiropractor and making ergonomic changes to my work station, my neck continues to hurt. Last week my regular doctor gave me the referral. Apparently I failed some little neurologic test. Her hand writing is a bit tough to read (surprise, surprise), but the note looks like it says "failed connavative tx". I'm assuming tx=test.

Well, off to the doctor I go. I'm taking along my knitting in case I have to wait for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment