6.28.2006

What's the deal, yo?

Don't ask me why that's my title. I just felt like it. That's right, I'ma gettin' crazy with the titles. Do you know how lame it is to only talk to your dog when you come home at night?

I just typed a long rant about my headache but then ya'll would know I was weird instead of just thinking it. Y'know what else is strange? How cable channels like TNT and F/X will repeat the same show right after it just aired. I was talking to my dad tonight about a tv western starring Robert Duvall and he was telling me that they replayed it right after the first airing and he was glad because he missed the beginnning. I dvr'd it but wanted to find out from him if it was worth watching.

Ya'll don't know the Robert Duvall/Lonesome Dove love that is in my family. My sister named her dog Gus after the character.

Speaking of Gus, yes, he is the best dog ever. don't tell Lulu But if he doesn't stop licking and scratching himself, he's not sleeping in my bed tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Hell yeah Gus is the best dog ever and Lonesome Dove is the best.movie.ever.

    ReplyDelete