6.01.2006

I love the dogs...

but they are driving me crazy.

The possum people came this afternoon to switch out the traps so that we could catch the babies. What did I find in the trap when I got home from work at 5:15 today? A squirrel. A freakin' squirrel! That I will have to pay who knows what to have removed from the damn trap.

Just release it yourself, you say.

As if I could! The trap is bolted to the top of my fence so I can't take it down to release the squirrel. You can imagine just how happy Gus and Lulu are to have such a thing in their yard. Lulu barks and spins herself in a circle (I'm pretty sure the Dog Whisperer said that's a bad thing). Gus whines and cries so loud you can't hear yourself think. He sounded like a screaming child. I kid you not. Trying to get to sleep tonight is going to be oh so much fun.

In addition to all this, it has been raining all day. See that mud in the picture below. That's on my very light carpet now.

Also, in the few minutes I spent trying to release the damn squirrel, I was attacked by misquitoes and now I itch all over.

Thank god tomorrow is Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment