6.24.2006

Things that annoy me

My neighbors: since I bought my condo last August, the neighbors one driveway over have had at least 5 garage sale weekends. The one this weekend has brought out more traffic than usual and it makes it difficult and dangerous to back out of my driveway. I called the city, because I know there are regulations on how many garage sales you can have, but they told me it was up to the individual HOA. I emailed the HOA president, but I doubt that will do any good.

Albertsons grocery store: the Alberstons grocery store down the street from me is closing. This does not annoy me. What annoys me is their prices. Even on sale, things like Lean Cuisines still cost more than the regular price at HEB. So instead of being able to shop conviently, I have to go out of my way to shop at HEB. And yes, there is enough difference to be worth the drive. So they are closing and there is a giant sign outside that says "everything must go! 50%!". Sounds good, right? I need groceries and they'll be affordable there. Wrong! The only thing that is 50% off are the greeting cards. Grocery items are only 15% off and that still makes them more expensive than HEB. So I just bought some bread and tuna so I can have some dinner tonight.

What doesn't annoy me? The dogs. They're just so damn cute all the time.

Sharing the chair

No comments:

Post a Comment