6.04.2006

Confessions of a former neat freak

messy deskkitchen table cluttered coffee table
I used to be a neat person. Do not confuse this with a clean person. Things were neat and tidy and put away, but there was still dust. Now there is both dust and clutter. I don't know how this happened. I'll never have to go on Clean Sweep , but the clutter does bother me. Apparently not enough to do anything about it or be too embarrassed to put it on the 'net for all to read.

Paint has finally been purchased for my office/craft room/guest room and hopefully I can over come the lazy life enough to paint this week. Once that's done, the computer desk moves from the living and the desk shown above can move out of my bedroom. Then I will organize the room like a soccer mom on speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment