9.23.2007

In 7 days....

I will be 34. This isn't really freaking me out but every day I see a few more white hairs and notice a few more wrinkles around the eyes (not even going to discuss the trench across my forhead because it's genetic and has been there since I was twelve). Typically I will spend a good 20 minutes at Target, trying to decide what eye cream to buy and then I cheap out and buy some $15 Neutrogena something. Not this time. It's time to throw down the big bucks. There are even more expensive things out there, but this is my gateway cream. I know this because I didn't even flinch when I picked up the very small little tube and walked to the cashier at Sephora and plunked down my credit card. Keep in mind that I'm the same woman that will dither about the price of a box of cereal or bag of string cheese.

3 comments:

  1. Here I am nearly a decade older than you and still using my cheapo marykay eye stuff. and the occasional retin-a around the eyes if I think about it. Maybe I should try some of this. I so rarely think about it, though. Outta get a routine I suppose. heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, now you really have to tell me if this stuff works in any way shape or form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, you'll have to let us know if this works. I've seen it, but haven't tried it.

    ReplyDelete