9.01.2007

Cheater

Today I committed the sin of cheating on my hair stylist. I can only hope that by the time I'm ready for another cut my hair will have grown enough that she won't notice. But seriously, I'm trying to grow out this short hair and I've been having one bad hair day after another. A girl can only take so much. This morning was the last straw. My hair stylist, Amie, has been doing my hair for over 6 years and she always does an awesome job. She knows my hair. She knows how it used to be stick straight and then it was really wavy (but not quite curly) and now it's nearly straight with some wave and lots of frizz. Hopefully, she will forgive me since she only works Tues-Friday and I just had to have a trim TODAY. I'll have to tip really big next time and that should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment