9.09.2007

I do not have a shoe problem

The other night someone asked me how many shoes I had. So I stopped to think. Well yes, I have bought 5 or 6 pairs in the last month but I've also returned at least 2 of them....so I came up with between 20 and 30. He let out a whistle. Hey! I'm no Imelda Marcos! A girl can dream though, right?

IMG_1983

That said, I did buy another pair of shoes today. A cute little pair of patent leather burgundy Nine West flats. On sale, with an additional $10 off coupon from DSW. Hmmmm now what outfit can I buy to go with them?

IMG_1981

3 comments:

  1. I want those shoes, and I want you to come organize my closet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute. And you have got one seriously organized closet. That's how I want MY closets to look. and that is why I'm moving in SO SLOWLY...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a shoe stockpiler as well. i see you get rid of most of your shoe boxes and use those clear bins. do you think that's better? i've been obsessing over if i should switch to those.

    ReplyDelete