5.22.2007

Where's my Mr. Big?


So tonight I finally finished watching the last 4 episodes of the last season of Sex and the City. Yes, I know, I'm only a few years behind the times. And yes, I cried...how could I not? Carrie finally got her man. Charlotte got her baby and Smith told Samantha he loved her. Normally, I'm not attracted to blonde men (Chris Noth is much more my type) but hello, Jason Lewis, aka Smith, is hot! I hear he's also been on Brothers & Sisters but that is one show I don't watch.


The next few days tend to be pretty grim around here. On May 31st it will have been 6 years, not that I remember the exact time and moment or anything, since my heart was stomped into a million itty bitty little pieces. I want to date again but the thought of getting hurt again scares me too much. So I stay home and care too much about imaginary men on tv. Need I remind you of my Denny obsession? All I talk about in therapy these days is dating, or the lack there of, and it's getting sooooo old. I'd rather spend the hour bitching about something else but we seemed to have fixed all my other problems.

So what do I need to do?

That's what!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Liz, I can so relate on your dating dilema. It really sucks.

    That is how it is when I'm with my counselor too, talking about men or the lack of them.

    Sigh.....

    ReplyDelete