5.30.2007

Crazy Thing

Let me tell you about a crazy thing I saw tonight. First let me start by saying that the very fact that I left the house after getting home from the gym is amazing. Normally, once I'm home I stay home! But I needed groceries. Which leads me to the crazy thing I saw tonight...

Hard boiled eggs, already peeled, in a bag.

That's right! Can you believe it! I had to reach out and give the bag a squeeze, just to make sure. That made me shudder just a bit.


ps...I found my umbrella. It was under the seat of my car. dur.

2 comments:

  1. Unbelievable. For the person on the go who doesn't have the few minutes it takes to boil an egg. Convenient protein snack for no-carb dieters, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. peeled? i've seen them hardboiled and for the taking, but not peeled!!

    ReplyDelete