5.11.2007

Fresh Powder!


new car
Originally uploaded by Elizabeth_K.
That's the color name of my new car. Isn't it pretty?! So fresh and shiny and clean. It's got some cool features, like remote keyless entry. Ya'll, you don't even have to put a key in the car to turn it on! As long as the key is in the car, the car will start. Another nifty thing is that on some radio stations, depending on the station itself, I can press a button to see the title/artist of the song playing. That is also very cool. But one thing I am so totally happy about is the seat belt. You see, on my beetle, the sholder belt was too high (and could not adjust down) and would cut into my neck every single time I drove it. I was constantly fighting with it. This one is adjustable and goes low enough that there is no problem. Also, no more plastic, excuse me, "leatherette" seats. No more wet butt! *happy dance*

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I'm on the verge of getting a new car. Yours sounds great, May you have many happy and safe years together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool car! My kids would love it! After growing up with only power windows, locks and yes, not having to actually use a key to start the car...they totally freaked when I got the Jeep! I had to teach them how to roll down the windows, and they still get mad when they get to the car before I do and can't get in because I have to *gasp* manually unlock it! rofl!

    How is Lulu adjusting???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great car! Congratulations! I guess you found a salesperson who was willing to work, finally.

    I still think of you whenever I see a green VW Beetle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS - my friend Karen just got a new car too. I seriously have the new car bug. My current vehicle is paid in full in June - not the right time to be vehicle shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! It's totally adorable. tbIt's been so long since I had a new car, I hardly remember what it's like. Mine is ten years old this year. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete