5.04.2007

More ranting

My Beetle is nearly 7 years old and has nearly 80k of miles on it. And of course it has yet another oil leak, needs new tires, possibly new brakes and rattles like it's about to fall apart. My new car fever has roared back to life. So the other night I emailed the car salesmen that have been calling and emailing me for the past two months to say that "hey, I'm ready. Here's what I want, do you have it, when I can I test drive, etc"

And do you know what the response to that has been? Nada. Nothing. Zilch. Zip. Do you know what that means? These are crappy ass salesmen. That's what. Believe you me, the commission on a car is way better than a sofa but when I was selling La-Z-Boy I busted my butt for every sale, even a $299 recliner. So why haven't they gotten back to me? Tonight I even went to the dealership after work. It took a lot of courage to do this because I do not want to deal with vulture like car salesmen. Maybe I gave of a don't talk to me vibe because no one did. In fact, I didn't even see a single person out on the lot.

Moving on....

You'll need to click through to Flickr and then use the all sizes to see this photo at its best. Seriously, that tattoo. It made my mom's voice come out of my mouth "just think what she'll look like when she's 80". And I like tattoos! I've got 3 of my own but this....not so much. Then again, when you're 80, who cares!

Bad idea

2 comments:

  1. You should go see Gus....if it is a Mazda3 you decide on. Tell him I sent you! Talk about a great car dealer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn car dealers - what's with that? All you want to do is drop $15,000 in their lap!

    Weinermobile is from up here in good ole Wisconsin.

    And I am a mom and have told my girls to think about what tattoos look like on old people! lol...

    ReplyDelete