2.13.2007

Happy Valentine's day to me


dinner
Originally uploaded by Elizabeth_K.
Tomorrow night I am babysitting the propaganda children so my friend and her husband can celebrate Valentine's day with dinner and a movie out. So tonight I treated myself to a new magazine and some spicy tuna sushi. I was also going to watch a movie, Step Up, but after the first 5 minutes I gave up because it did not catch my attention. Life is too short to watch a crappy movie.

If you need a good movie to watch, let me recommend Stomp the Yard. My mom and I saw it this weekend and it kicked ass. Yes, the story line is no surprise, but who cares! Gorgeous sweaty men! Hip hop music that makes you want to dance your booty off. Another really good dance movie is Take the Lead, which I also saw with my mom. Hmmmm, do I sense a theme?

2 comments:

  1. happy valentine's day! sushi and a movie sounds good. although i can't stand rachel ray!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    I got your card yesterday...long story but I took a couple of shots of Jack Daniels after Ethan got home from school. Then passed out a little later. When I finally woke up, someone had gotten the mail and left it on the bed next to me. That was so sweet, and probably the ONLY thing I'll even get!

    And they wonder why I needed the shots!

    ReplyDelete