2.19.2007

Dachsund Love

Something I just remembered, as I once again browsed Etsy & Ebay for Dachshund items, is that I wrote my very first research paper, in 7th grade, on Dachshunds. I think that Dachshunds will always be the dogs for me. The first doxie came to my family in 1978 or 79. It was before my sister was born and I was either in kindergarten or first grade. Her name was Duffy and she was a red short hair. I only have one photo of her and it was taken her last Christmas, in 1988, so she's pretty gray around the muzzle. Duffy was a good dog and even thwarted burglary one night in the winter of 1982.

Anyway, that's enough of my rambling for tonight. Time to go take some headache meds (I feel a migraine coming on) and go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. why do daschunds hate snow? is it because they're so low to the ground?

    ReplyDelete