2.20.2007

Flattery will get you 30



30 minutes of sweat making on the elliptical, that is. Tonight was my first meeting with my trainer, J, and he told me there was no way I looked 33. More like 19 he said. That man knows how to get this chick into working out. (oh btw, K, he asked about you...but he's all mine now...muahahahaha!). Seriously, he has the most amazing biceps that I could not help but stare at. However, I think he shaves his arms.

So anyway, now I'm all pumped up to work out and eat right. We'll see how long that lasts. He wants me to eat 3 apples a day. Seriously. The only kind of apples I like come in pie. Thank god he laughed at that joke because my last trainer, the one that wanted to open a gym on Mars (seriously) did not find it funny.

Okay, so now I'm going to take the Target gift cart I got for Christmas and treat myself to a new iPod Shuffle. I know I already have the 30gig, but it's too big to bounce around with at the gym. Too bad I still don't have my mini (someone stole it off my desk at work). My mini was green. My 30gig is white. What color shuffle to get?! I'm thinking the turquoise.

3 comments: