9.04.2006

Why?

So I'm doing my nightly just before bed blog check (and all you blog addicts know just how well that works) when where do I find myself, but on a blog about cupcakes. What is it about cupcakes that makes me crave them so? It's because they're tiny. I've said it before and I'll say it again....tiny things are cute.

Anyway, on that blog is a link to Babycakes, which is local. They sound so yummy, particularly the key lime ones and the carrot cakes ones. Even though I am trying so very hard to eat healthy, I may have to splurge and treat myself to these for my birthday. Maybe if I don't eat any chocolate for the next month? Sha! Like that'll happen.

Also, I am very excited that Starbucks has brought back their Pumpkin Spice latte. Personally, I prefer Seattle's Best coffee, and they have the pumpkin spice latte all year long, but there is not one convenient to me. Frankly, the Starbucks isn't either so it's a special treat kind of thing.

So now that I've completely made myself crave cupcakes and chocolate, I'm going to bed.

3 comments:

  1. in addition to the pumpkin spice latte at starbucks, they also brought back caramel apple cider. YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you didn't even post pictures and now i want cupcakes and a pumpkin spice latte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I LOVE cupcakes. Every time I go to Barnes and Noble I want to buy one of those 101 cupcakes books. Like I need to eat 101 cupcakes!!!!

    ReplyDelete