9.04.2006

She's a very crafty girl

This blog was originally intended to be all about things I create. But since the Lazyness has taken over and I don't seem to be crafting much at all these days (in my head I am a crafting wizard), I thought I would post some photos of past projects just to prove that I can craft.

This is a decoupage mirror that I made for Kristin. I love this thing and if she hadn't liked it I would have totally kept it. In fact, I still want it. The mirror is from Ikea and is super cheap so this is a very affordable gift idea.

Decoupage mirror

These pillows were made for my mom and they even have a concealed zipper! Christmas is her favorite holiday and her house looks best when decorated for it so I made these for her sofa.

christmas pillows

This little guy is a caricature of my dad that is used as the mascot for his computer store. I didn't create the original drawing, but I did paint this on the wall of the store.

store character

And finally, for this entry at least, is an invitation I made to a Girls' Night Out that I had at Origins. It's simple, which is how I prefer my crafts to be, but still cute.

Invitation

No comments:

Post a Comment